Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jewelry Crafting Journey 2014 And Paying It Forward

2014 has been an extraordinary year for my jewelry crafting journey. With comparison to my past years' work, this has been a good year where I have been *truly blessed with a steady flow of custom orders and made some new friends. So much so, I hardly found any time to create pieces that I want to put up for ready sale on my blog.

Bracelet is the fad in my store this year. More so, with the introduction of the European charm bracelet style. I've also  never worked with so much suede and leather before - these are alternative materials to the silver plated chains that some maybe sensitive to. It has definitely been so much joy putting together different elements together and then topping it off with customers' positive feedback always take the cake. These are some of the things that fulfill me and the reason why I carry on doing what I love!

Also favored in my store for 2014, were the requests for meaningful personalized gifts to loved ones and for children's birthday goodie bags - as seen in some of the photos I gathered below.

Here's a quick glance at a fraction of the creations made in 2014.


Paying It Forward

If it is the closest thing in God's heart to help the less fortunate, then I would like it to be in mine too.

*This has been in my heart for a while. In return for the blessings I have received from custom orders this year, I too want to be a blessing and make a difference, especially to the under privileged children. No matter the amount, I believe every cent counts and will help lighten some load. Sometimes, the things we take for granted in our daily lives are the very things that can be obstacles for the underprivileged.

After looking through the list of potential beneficiaries, I've made a choice to give a portion of my earnings to - Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home. I hope it will bring some smiles, cheer and love in their home.

A screen shot of the receipt to Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home. You can also play a part and make a difference. Visit SG Gives for the most convenient way to make a donation online to a charity of your choice.
 To all my customers - thank you for supporting my handmade craft. In return, you have helped to contribute to the children's home. This donation is made possible by you! I hope to continue paying it forward with your support, especially at this time of year.



 I have showed you all things, how that so laboring you ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. - Acts 20:35




Till the next post, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.