Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Why I Think The Philips Airfryer Is A Great Kitchen Helper


It has been a whirlwind few weeks, cooking alongside with my sleek and sexy new partner in the kitchen - the Philips Avance XL Airfryer. I must say, I am very impressed with it's brilliant rapid-air technology that makes air frying possible - which is great for the health conscious and those who yearn to have their fried food intake plus more home cooking done in quicker time.

By now I am able to confidently share with you why I think the Philips Avance XL Airfryer is probably one of the greatest invention that has been helping me in my kitchen.






NO MORE messing up my stove or kitchen to deep fry + no greasy smell
It certainly cuts down unnecessary time spent cleaning the kitchen after preparing each meal. 

Faster cooking with healthier results, every time! 
Even though some recipes call for a little oil to be brushed on the food, the amount is comparatively much lower than what you would probably use if it's conventional cooking. A little difference goes a long way!

Easy clean and maintenance 
I choose to place foil paper on the wire basket before I cook for minimal clean up.

I save on oil usage - which translates to saving money
this is the "biggest-test"(if there's such a word) bonus!

Perfect for quick fix snacks and small portion preparations
Convenient frozen food like fries, nuggets, onion rings etc. would be ready in less than 12 minutes without much fuss, even the young ones can do it themselves!

Some of the substantial dishes I've prepared using the Philips Airfryer. Note the versatility of this machine! From clockwise : sweet sour pork, grilled ribs,chicken chops, baked cinnamon dough bites and "re-frying" fish cakes. You can find some of the recipes here

The latest recipe I tried with the Philips Airfryer were these cinnamon dough bites. Now, these were my first try with dough and I was pretty impressed how quickly it cooked. As you can see from the photo, it was evenly browned on the crust, with a fluffy texture on the inside. Pretty to look at and great for a simple mid-afternoon snack!



RECIPE FOR CINNAMON DOUGH BITES 
yields about a dozen golf ball size bites
Total time spent :  45 minutes

1/2 cup milk, warmed
200grams plain flour
1 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 cup (11g) caster sugar
Ready made cinnamon sugar powder

Method :
- Combine the ingredients to form a sticky dough.
- Leave the dough to rise in a bowl to double it's size. Cover the bowl with cling wrap. (Approximately 1/2 hour or more)

 - Knead dough on floured surface board, cut to size and shaped.
- Place the dough balls on foil paper, that is sized to fit the airfryer basket and let it rest for a while.
- Pre-heat the airfryer at 180 degrees celcius.
- Then put the foil paper with the dough balls, into the basket and bake for 12-15 minutes, till golden brown


- To complete the dough bites, pour some cinnamon sugar powder on a plate, glaze the outside of the dough bites with a little butter and roll them in the powder so that it sticks.
- Serve warm for best taste.

Seeing how the Philips Airfryer has helped me with my cooking, there is no doubt how it can help you if you have a small household with a busy work schedule yet want to whip up a fuss free and healthy home-cooked meal for your family. With the convenience of the preset cooking function, time and digital temperature control, you can step out of your kitchen to attend to other things while the trusty machine cooks for you. Seriously, what's there not to like?


**************************************************************************************
 Keen to own the Philips Airfryer?
 Here's a very special promotion for my readers!

Cook with Air today!
 
Quote [Adeline Oon] and buy the Philips  
- Viva Digital Airfryer at $399 (Usual price: $459) + FREE $50 SHOPPING VOUCHER 
OR
- Philips Avance XL Airfryer at $479 (Usual price: $539) + FREE $50 SHOPPING VOUCHER 
only at the PHILIPS EXPERIENCE SHOWROOM.
 
This promotion is valid from 1st December till 31st January 2014.

The Viva Digital Airfryer and Avance XL Airfryer are also available at regular price in leading electronics stores, departmental stores and supermarkets island-wide.

*Limited to 1 Airfryer per person (I/C must be produced).

PHILIPS EXPERIENCE SHOWROOM
Address: 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh Building TP4 Level 1 S(319762)
Tel: 6882 5800
  Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm Saturday: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
 **************************************************************************************
  
Till the next post, have a blessed week!

Disclaimer : This is an advertorial post for the Philips Avance XL Airfryer. The Accidental Mom Blogger received the above product and  was compensated to write this post. All opinions are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.