Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sands Sky Park @ Marina Bay Sands

 It is odd that we seem to do the touristy thingy in Singapore during the National Day holidays. I guess its a re-affirmation of how much we love our country. A visit to Marina Bay Sands Sky Park was one of them!

Breath-taking view from the 56th floor! Shot taken with my Olympus Pen.

It was supposed to be a surprised visit planned by the hubs and kiddos. All I was told to do : "just bring your camera! You wouldn't want to miss this!" ... although the love of my kiddos to me couldn't bear the test of keeping a secret before we arrived. :p

I wanted to include the beautiful crescent moon and a single star in this photo which we saw that night. It completes the scene of our shore's beautiful skyline.
  If you're planning to visit the Sands Sky Park, be prepared to queue for tickets and at the lift lobby for the going up and the going down! 
 
Ticket Prices:
S$20 for adults
S$14 for children (aged between 2 - 12 years*)
S$17 for senior citizens (aged 65 years and above)
Children under 2 years may enter for free.

Where to buy your tickets :
Ticketing Hotline: +65 6688 8826
Marina Bay Sands Box Offices 
  • ArtScience Museum Lobby
  • Concierge Desk, Hotel Lobby Tower 1
  • Concierge Desk, Hotel Lobby Tower 3
  • Retail Concierge, The Shoppes L1
  • SkyPark Ticketing Counter, Tower 3 B1
  • Theatres, The Shoppes B1

Alternatively, visit KU DE TA where you can dine at the restaurant or wine at the sky bar with no admission charges to walk around the Sky Park. Just remember their dress code : casual smart outfit - no shorts, singlets or slippers.
 
 
Till the next post, have a blessed week!


Linking up with :
new button

5 comments:

  1. We went there up once and i definitely agree with you that the ticket price is quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view there is certainly magical. We stayed at MBS one and had the chance to go to the skypark.. really breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to go up the MBS. The view is really beautiful from on top and you captured it well. Will hint to hubby to take me there for a date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the price, I believe everyone should at least travel up there for once. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Olympus Pen. If only it looks after kids, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.