Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.

I am on a blogging hiatus as I would like to focus on my jewelry craft work. Hence, I will not be taking in requests for reviews of any nature in the future. If you do have queries on my jewelry work instead, please get in touch via email : oon.adeline@gmail.com

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Easy Nutella Cupcakes That Kids Can Bake!

It's the school holidays and it's not as easy as before to keep my younger one HAPPY and OCCUPIED. As I've been pretty tied up with my jewelry orders, I can only spend a fraction of bonding time at home with Megan while Brandon is away from home for school project.

So today, I've decided that she can try out baking all on her own with this easy peasy recipe inspired by photos I saw in Pinterest last night. *wink*


Ingredients needed :
1/2 cup nutella
1 egg
5 tbsp of self raising flour
This portion serves 4 cupcakes.

Set oven to 200 deg C. Mix up the ingredients together and scoop them into the casings. Megan puts in Hershey kisses candy chocolate as toppings. Bake for about 12-13 minutes. Let it cool on rack.

It is as yum as it looks. *wink*

Try it and happy baking with your child!

 
Till the next post, have a blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. that's a lot of nutella for 4 cupcakes! hahaha! and yes! it's really very easy peasy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! well, if you like it chocolatey, more the merrier I suppose. :p

      Delete
  2. I loveee nutella! =) This looks fab, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments on my post and thank you in advance for responding! All comments will be moderated before publishing just so that the spammers don't get in the way.

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.